Senior Scientist/Senior Staff Scientist - AUG12-03
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with education and experience.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Individual needed to be part of a research team working on and/or leading projects. Project work may include but not be limited to conducting job analyses; designing and developing assessments for selection, promotion, credentialing, performance evaluation, and career development; designing and implementing research projects; analyzing data; writing reports; preparing and delivering presentations; and writing proposals. The Senior Scientist may instruct project staff in techniques, methods, or knowledge needed for accomplishing work assignments and may provide technical mentoring to other employees in knowledge areas in which he or she has expertise.|
This individual will report to a Program Manager.
Individual should have:
* PhD degree or equivalent experience in I-O psychology or closely related field
* A minimum of 4 years of experience is highly preferred, to include project management
* Statistical programming (e.g., SAS, SPSS)
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, clients and partners
* Ability to work independently
* Passion for product quality, service and performance
HumRRO, a nonprofit organization located near Old Town Alexandria, offers exciting challenges and opportunities in a variety of program areas. We are a national leader in providing customized solutions to issues related to strategic human resource management, program evaluation, educational research, program policy and analysis and numerous other areas that have broad impact.
This position is located in HumRRO's headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
HumRRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.