Java Developer I - OCT16-02
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with education and experience.|
|Benefits:||Full benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Individual needed to be part of a development team supporting computerized testing projects. Project work may include but not be limited to developing software, debugging programs, sustaining Web and Windows applications. The Software Engineer/Developer will also evaluate, write, and review documents, plans, code, requirements, and specifications. Must also be familiar with the software life cycle and have excellent problem solving skills analyzing complex technical problems.|
Individual should have:
* B.S. degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
* A minimum of 4 years of experience is highly preferred, to include all facets in the Software Development lifecycle.
* Experience using Java, GUI libraries (AWT, SWING, JavaFX), SQL, Oracle SQL, JIRA (or other CM tools), JBoss Application Server, and Eclipse IDE with knowledge of file and database I/O routines.
* Experience with design, deployment, and operation of cloud infrastructure and continually improve on integration and security.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, clients and partners.
* Ability to work independently and efficiently.
* Passion for product quality, service and performance.
HumRRO, a nonprofit organization with headquarters near Old Town Alexandria, offers exciting challenges and opportunities in a variety of program areas. We are a national leader in providing customized solutions to issues related to strategic human resource management, program evaluation, educational research, program policy and analysis and numerous other areas that have broad impact.
This is a special contracts position working 40 hours/week and is located in HumRRO's Monterey, CA office.
All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.