Quality Assurance Engineer - JUL18-01
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with education and experience.|
|Benefits:||Full benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Individual needed to be part of a development team supporting computerized testing projects. Project work may include but not be limited to independent software verification and validation to computer administered tests, surveys, and other data collection software. The Quality Assurance Engineer will also evaluate, write, and review documents, plans, code, requirements, and specifications. He or she will also develop test scripts and implement testing to satisfy software requirements and functionality.|
Qualified individual should have:
• B.S. degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
• A minimum of three years of experience is highly preferred, supporting full QA services in defining, implementing and enhancing testing, quality assurance and release procedures.
• Must be proficient using automated test tools for integration and acceptance testing.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, clients and partners.
• Ability to work independently.
• Passion for product quality, service and performance.
HumRRO, a nonprofit organization located near Old Town Alexandria, VA, offers exciting challenges and opportunities in a variety of program areas. We are a national leader in providing customized solutions to issues related to strategic human capital management, program evaluation, educational research, program policy and analysis, and other areas that have broad impact.
All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
US Citizenship is REQUIRED for this position due to contract specifications.